Wednesday 3 April 2013

bad-dragon.com review


 
Bad dragon bruiser

 

As many of you know I can not recommend Bad Dragon enough, the quality of their products is remarkable, they for me are not only the leading manufacture of fantasy sex toys but also the leaders in the dildo market, Regardless of your sexual interests bad dragon is sure to be able to cater for your needs and desires.

Focusing on all aspects of their designs; shape, size, texture and colour bad dragon are dedicated to producing the finest fantasy-themed adult toys money can buy. These exquisite designs are hand crafted and manufactured with the utmost care and attention to guarantee their customers top quality products as well as high quality service

When ordering from bad dragon you will be given numerous options to choose from this ensures your finished product suits your needs perfectly

First up - design;

All of the bad dragon "characters" are exquisite and I have had my eye on a number of them for quite some time but for me "Bruiser the fusion" is simply stunning and the ridges and knot of the design enticed me greatly

Next- Size; The Bruiser comes in Small, Medium, Large or extra large

Total Length

Small - 7.75 inches

Medium - 9.25 inches

Large - 11.50 inches

Extra-large - 13.50 inches

 Insertable length

Small - 6.00 inches

Medium - 7.50 inches

Large - 9.25 inches

Extra-large - 10.75 inches

Full lists of dimensions are available HERE

 I chose to review the large

Then Firmness;  bad-dragon offer there body safe silicone in an array of firmness’s;

Soft

Medium

Firm

Split soft

Split firm   

Split wide

 
I chose to have my bruiser in soft

Cum-tube; bad-dragon offer a cum-tube option which Includes a free 8oz/250ml bottle of bad-dragon cum lube designed and ideally suited for use with these tubes I decided against this option

Suction cup; I'm a huge fan of suction cups so this was the option for me and I chose to have one with my bruiser

Finally the Colour; The colour options bad-dragon offer are highly impressive, anything from signature colours for each model to custom colours, pearlescent and even glow in the dark colours, with bad-dragon anything is possible including fades, marbling and highlights. I am a huge fan of bruiser’s signature blue/purple fade with a blue base so this is exactly what I went with

My bruiser was delivered in a discrete brown box with no indication of what secrets it held inside. Once opened I found my Bruiser hidden under purple tissue paper buried in Styrofoam packing which were keeping it nice and safe

My bruiser was sealed inside a thick plastic bag to keep it clean and fresh it also has a little sticker on the base stating it was "made in the USA" I personally think this is a nice touch

inside the bag I also found an extremely cute mini Elden in black with white detail on shaft and a blue base, I’m a huge fan of these little guys they are super cute and an amazing piece of sex toy merchandise they are also a great way to get a glimpse of other designs and if I'm honest thanks to this incredible mini i now have my eye on this particular design it looks awesome especially in this colour

The bruiser features a wonderfully tapered head, followed by a glorious set of ridges down its shaft and a glorious sized knot and finally the bruiser is finished of perfectly with a set of gorgeously detailed testicles, the overall look really is something to appreciate and In the large it really is magnificent

The Bruiser is an ideal choice for girth lovers with the smallest of the three sizes being an impressive 6.50 inches in circumference at the knot , with large measuring up at a spine tingling 10.50 inches in circumference at the knot, I'm sure you will all agree this is not the sort of toy you should take lightly, it has a huge knot and glorious girth making it a must have choice for lovers of larger proportions, if you love oversized sex toys the bruiser really is the toy for you

All bad-dragon products are made from 100% phthalate-free, latex-free body safe silicone so you can rest easy in the knowledge that everything you receive from them will be kind to your body as well as being highly pleasurable

Due to the nature of silicone I would highly recommend only using a water based lubricant or bad dragons own brand of lubricant sold HERE to ensure the safety of your chosen toy, silicone lubes can degrade and damage other silicone products so think of your new toy as well as yourselves

I could not love the options I chose for my bruiser any more if I tried it far exceeds my expectations and is better than I could have ever imagined. The toy exclusive colour i chose (the valiant meld) is simply breath taking the baby blue compliments the purple beautifully and the fade itself results in a wonderful mix of the two colours.

bad dragons ability to manufacture and produces products of such a high standard and taking so much time and effort on small details such as colour is something I deeply respect and this for me goes a long way to proving just how much pride and care bad-dragon put into their creations to ensure each and every one is a beautiful piece of sexual artistry, nowhere else will you find handmade silicone toys made to this high calibre

The silicone itself has a very silky smooth finish to it and feels incredibly soft and sensual to the touch it is extremely tactile and feels extremely luxurious

The soft firmness I chose for my bruiser works really when in this size it's very flexible with lots of give in it, iv never used a toy of this magnitude before this is by far the biggest and i found the soft firmness did help to make it more user friendly

As i have mentioned i chose to add the suction cup to my large bruiser, the design of the bruiser makes it ideal for a suction cup giving it a wide base and an exemplary hold. When I first saw the sheer size of my bruiser I had some doubts on whether or not the suction cup itself would actually hold and i was shocked and overjoyed when it did in fact work, I stuck it to my shower before bed and it was still stuck there come morning

My bruiser really is magnificent every detail is utterly  exquisite from the ridged shaft to large knots and the detailed testicles that form the base, every last detail has been created with precision and care and its clear a lot of thought has gone in to its creation 

The bruiser in large is not for the light hearted due to its larger dimensions it’s not a toy you can just lube up and push straight in, if this is what you are looking for I would highly recommend the small or medium bruiser, the large will be far more work, for the large a great deal of warm up work is required I found I needed to be highly aroused to even attempt it, but dear god was it worth all the extra effort

The large bruiser invokes sensations I have never experienced before in my life, words cannot describe the intensity of the emotional release I felt once I managed to insert it for the first time,

Insertion for me was a slow process once fully warmed up I used a lot of lubricant on my bruiser and  inserted the head then slowly worked my way down the shaft, the shaft itself features glorious ridges and has a subtlety bumped underside, during insertion these felt incredible , Every single ridge sent shivers down my spine,

My whole body felt alive wracked with sensations I was treading the line of pleasure and pain, the immense girth stretched me to capacity but every single millimetre that was inserted drew out waves of utter ecstasy words cannot accurately describe the experience it really is something you need to experience yourself

So far I’ve been unable to knot completely but trust me when I say I will managed it, I'm not one for turning down a challenge

Using the large bruiser anally was much more than I could handle I would love to be able to say I managed to insert it for the sake of this review but unfortunately that didn't happen, I didn't even come close but as I never intended to use this bruiser for anal insertion this was not a problem for me and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there capable of using this toy anally if they chose to

If your planning on using a large bruiser I would suggest you do so when highly aroused, then still add plenty of lubricant, relax and take it slow, inserting a toy of this size is not going to happen quickly especially when you have never done so before, but as I have pointed out it can be a highly pleasurable experience and is achievable even for first time users. The key to large insertion is relax, relax, relax it isn't a race so take your time and enjoy the experience, relish in the slow progress feel every sensation and cherish the moment, once the first time insertion is over you'll never get it back so be patient and enjoy it, I promise it is totally worth the extra effort I have honestly never had such intense orgasms in my life

Cleaning of the bruiser is very simple the silicone is non-porous and can be cleaned in many ways;  with your favourite silicone friendly toy cleaner, mild soap and water, the dish washer, or even using sterilising liquid or tablets, the choice is yours.

Being silicone you will find the bruiser will pick up quite a lot of fluff, hair and other debris this is a common occurrence with silicone due to the nature of the material so storage is important I would suggest either buying a lint free bag or a sex toy storage box big enough to hold it comfortably, always ensure you store your sex toys separately as certain materials will react with one another and this can cause the toys to degrade

My Overall opinion of the bruiser as well as the service i have received from bad dragon is extremely high, my communication with the team was very friendly and helpful and they made my overall experience highly enjoyable.  I am extremely impressed with the bruiser,  the overall design is utterly breath-taking.

This may only be my second bad dragon toy but I can honestly say I have not found another dildo product that has impressed me even half as much as these and I can't thank the bad dragon team enough for this magnificent creation

If you are interest purchasing a bad dragon bruiser you can order one direct from bad-dragon.com by following this LINK
 
 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided to me by bad-dragon.com free of charge in exchange for a thorough, honest review and this in no way affects the opinions in said review - thank you

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an absolutely beautiful colour and shape. I cannot wait to try my first Bad Dragon toy and this review was thorough and explains exactly why everyone should own one! Great review thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, bad dragon really are the best dildo makers around in my opinion I absolutely adore them xxx

    ReplyDelete