Wednesday 20 February 2013

bad-dragon.com review



Bad Dragon Naga





For me Bad Dragon are the leading manufacture of fantasy sex toys. furry or non furry, male or female bad dragon is sure to have something that will entice and excite your inner most desires. Focusing on all aspects of their designs; shape, size, texture and colour bad dragon are dedicated to producing the finest fantasy-themed adult toys money can buy. These exquisite designs are hand crafted and manufactured with the utmost care and attention to guarantee their customers top quality products as well as high quality service


After recently being offered the chance to review a product from bad dragon I found I had a number of choices to make, when ordering a bad dragon dildo you have numerous options you can pick from to ensure the finished item suits your needs perfectly

First up - design;

Iv been lusting after a number of bad dragon "characters" for quite some time but for me "Naga" was a must have

Next- Size; The Naga comes in Small, Medium or Large

Total Length
Small - 6.10
Medium - 9.40
Large - 12.50

Insertable length
Small - 5.40
Medium - 8.10
Large - 10.80

A full list of dimensions are available HERE

I chose to review the medium

Then Firmness; Bad-Dragon offer there body safe silicone in an array of firmnesses;

Soft
medium
firm
Split soft
Split firm
Split wide

I chose to have my Naga in medium

Cumtube; Bad-Dragon offer a cumtube option which Includes a free 8oz/250ml bottle of Bad-Dragon cum lube designed and ideally suited for use with these tubes I decided against this option

Suction cup; I'm a huge fan of suction cups so this was the option for me

Finally the Colour; The colour options Bad-Dragon offer are highly impressive,

anything from signature colours for each model to custom colours, pearlescent and even glow in the dark colours, with Bad-Dragon anything is possible including fades, marbling and highlights. This was a tough decision for me I can be very indecisive at times and colour options is my downfall however I did finally decide on a blood red to black fade

The arrival of my Bad Dragon Naga was extremely quick, taking only two days to arrive from the US which is very impressive. My Naga was delivered in a discrete brown box with no indication of what secrets it held inside. Once opened I found my Naga wrapped in purple tissue paper buried in styrofoam packing which were keeping it nice and safe

My Naga was sealed inside a thick plastic bag, this keeps it clean and ensures you it is factory fresh and i just couldn't wait to tear into it. inside the bag I also found an extremely cute mini Naga in orange with purple marbling on the underside of the base, now as many of you know I'm a huge fan of sex toy merchandise and have a growing collection so finding this really made my day that much better my little mini will make a great addition to my collection as will the silicone sample disk bad dragon also included with my Naga




The Naga features a wonderfully ridged head, followed by a short but stout shaft and a gloriously textured knot. The detail along the shaft is subtle but stunning and it is finished of perfectly with a gorgeous scaled oval base which not only looks and feels incredible but also makes the Naga ideal for knotting comfortably.

The Naga is one of the shorter toys bad-dragon stock with the smallest of the three sizes being a mere 6 inches long, making it the perfect choice for the less experienced users with the medium and large measuring up rather nicely in both length and girth for lovers of larger proportions so what ever your desires there really is a Naga to suit your needs



All Bad-Dragon products are made from 100% phthalate-free, latex-free body safe silicone so you can rest easy in the knowledge that everything you receive from them will be kind to your body as well as being highly pleasurable

Due to the nature of silicone I would highly recommend only using a water based lubricant or Bad-Dragon's own brand of lubricant sold HERE to ensure the safety of your chosen toy, silicone lubes can degrade and damage other silicone products so think of your new toy as well as yourselves

I'm highly impressed with the options I chose for the creation of my Naga, it far exceeds my expectations and is better than I could of ever imagined. The red to black fade is absolutely stunning and the proportions of red and black are perfect but more impressively the fade itself has been done in such a way that the resulting colour is rich and warm and not at all "dirty" looking as I feared it could be. This for me goes along way to proving just how much pride and care bad-dragon put into there creations to ensure each and everyone is a beautiful piece of sexual artistry

The silicone itself has a stunning matt finish to it and feels incredibly soft and sensual to the touch while still having a texture to it making it extremely tactile

The medium firmness I chose for my Naga feels wonderful, it's soft, its smooth and its utterly flawless. The medium firmness is very flexible with a good amount of give in it when you squeeze it, this is exactly what I was hoping for when I chose to add the suction cup because this firmness makes for exemplary suction cup use. The suction cup itself is nice and strong and stays in place excellently with no movement what's so ever during use. This firm footing allowed me to be as energetic as I pleased with my Naga, it's flexible shaft moved with my body causing me no discomfort and allowed me the freedom to really enjoy the feel of the silicone inside me
Every detail of the Naga is exquisite from the ridged tip to the large knots and scaled base every detail has been created with precision and care and its clear a lot of thought and attention to detail has gone in to its creation and its the little details like the subtle vein's along the shaft that really emphasis this

I found the Naga a real pleasure to use, the tapered rigged tip works wonderfully for clitoral stimulation as well as making it very easy to insert, the subtlety bumped shaft has a wonderful girth that is pleasantly filling but the most impressive feature on the Naga however is the generously size knot the glorious texture of this knot is truly something to appreciate and after much warming up with the Naga's shaft I successfully knotted and ohhhhh my god did it feel glorious I can honestly say no other toy in my whole collection of over 150 toys has ever made me squeal the way the Naga has, fully knotted I ground myself against the Naga and its textured base stimulated my clitoris while the large knot moved against my g-spot the medium firmness is probably a little soft for most g-spots but I found it highly enjoyable and worked myself up into quite a frenzy in no time

Using a Naga of this size anally however is a different experience altogether, again the tapered tip makes it very comfortable to insert and the girth of the shaft is very filling but knotting is much harder to achieve, after a good twenty minuets of warming up I was still unable to accomplish it but if I'm completely honest I did not chose the Naga in this size with anal penetration in mind so only for the purposes of this review did i attempt it, the knot of the Naga in medium is far larger than anything I have ever attempted to take anally and for this reason i will probably never use it in this way again

Cleaning of the Naga is very simple the silicone is non porous and can be cleaned in many ways; with your favourite silicone friendly toy cleaner, mild soap and water, the dish washer, or even using sterilising liquid or tablets the choice is yours.

Being silicone you will find the Naga will pick up quite a lot of fluff, hair and other debris this is a common occurrence with silicone due to the nature of the material so storage is important I would suggest either buying a lint free bag or a sex toy storage box big enough to hold it comfortably, always ensure you store your sex toys separately as certain materials will react with one another and this can cause the toys to degrade

My Overall opinion of the Naga as well as the service received from bad dragon is extremely high, my communication with the team was very friendly, helpful and enjoyable and I'm extremely impressed with the Naga, being my first bad dragon product I was not sure what to expect and I'm more than pleasantly surprised by them the quality of the product is exceptional and the overall design is breathtaking.
The bad dragon Naga has certainly whetted my appetite for more bad dragon offerings and I will be very eager to try out other designs

If the Bad-Dragon Naga has peaked your interest you can order one direct from bad-dragon.com by following this LINK
 
Disclaimer: This product has been provided by bad-dragon.comFree of charge In exchange for a thorough, honest review. links from the bad-dragon affiliate program have been used but this in no way effects the opinions within said review. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it softer than standard dildos, if it is i don't think it will satisfy my needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reviewed a soft, medium and hard now and the hard silicone is more like what you get with other brands so will be more ideal for your needs although I am a fan of all three firmnesses for different reasons, they are all great x

      Delete