Wednesday, 13 February 2013

valentines day love fest

 
I am feeling very loved this valentines day thanks to some very special people, so this is my little tribute to you, thank you so very much and a happy valentines day to you
 
 
 
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I'm getting wet but only for you
Vibrators and cock rings, A little chocolate to,
These are the reasons i have fallen for you
 
 
Bondara your brilliant for bondage and boys, My fella he loves all of your toys,
My gorgeous friend Donna your one of a kind, Your site is as always a spectacular find
 
 
So this valentines i plead with you all, Visit Bondara and Vibratorkingdom too
 
 
The gorgeous Evolved Bendable Silicone Rose was sent to me by the wonderful Vibratorkingdom.co.uk and you can purchase one of these stunning vibrators by following this LINK
 
For kisses like no other you need to head over to Bondara.co.uk and pick up the hotter than hot rocks of vibrating hot lips cock ring which you can do now by following this LINK
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment