Saturday, 14 July 2012

sextoys.co.uk review


Loving Joy Pearl Palm Pleasure
http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Masturbators/Loving-Joy-Pearl-Palm-Pleasure.asp


This sleeve came in simple tasteful packaging and I loved the feel of it the second I took it out and I couldn't wait to get to work on my hubby

The first thing we noticed is the hole is very tight and a lot of lube is needed which makes the toy very, very slippery. I would say that this is a two hand job but it’s worth the effort, once on, the pearls feel great and the tight fit means it creates all over high sensations to the shaft

I would point out that this sleeve could do with being longer but I had a lot of fun using this sleeve on my hubby while sucking on his tip

This sleeve is easy to clean which is another reason this is a great little buy couple that with its price and you have a serious barging on your hands

As for storage I would suggest you keep it in a zip lock bag or plastic container as the jelly material picks up fluff and other stuff very easily

This sleeve would be great for solo play as well as for couples, me and my hubby had great fun with it and i would highly recommend this pocket pleaser

Over all a great experience and a great product and at only £9.95 it’s a great price too

get your hands on your own pearl palm pleasure from   Sex Toys   HERE



Disclaimer: This product has been provided by sextoys.co.uk free of charge in exchange for a thorough, honest review. This in no way effects the opinions within said review. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment