Friday, 8 June 2012

lovehoney review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22179

Swoon for swoon, 17 Apr 2012


by Hellkat, a Married Straight Female from United Kingdom

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10
Attractiveness:
Swoon Shimmy Bullet Vibrator in a Tin with Orgasm Balm (new window)9 out of 10
Quietness:
7 out of 10
Ease of Use:
9 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
9 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
9 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
10 out of 10

First off, this is a great little set. It comes in a gorgeous tin and has an extra battery, which is a bonus

The bullet itself has three speeds, all of which are great, and the texture of this bullet is a huge bonus for me. I have to say it's a first for me. I've not had a bullet like this and I love it. The bullet is also not too loud, which is great

The bullet not only comes with a battery but has an extra one so you can take this little tin anywhere and you're ready for action.

The orgasm balm is a subtle watermelon and it smells lush. You don't need to use a lot of it either so this little tin will last quite some time.

First off, this is a great little set. It comes in a gorgeous tin and has an extra battery, which is a bonus

The bullet itself has three speeds, all of which are great, and the texture of this bullet is a huge bonus for me. I have to say it's a first for me. I've not had a bullet like this and I love it. The bullet is also not too loud, which is great

The bullet not only comes with a battery but has an extra one so you can take this little tin anywhere and you're ready for action.

The orgasm balm is a subtle watermelon and it smells lush. You don't need to use a lot of it either so this little tin will last quite some time.

When used on your intimate areas it has a cooling sensation which unlike other balms I've used was not uncomfortable in any way. My husband also found this very enjoyable and he found the balm also worked as a delay balm, which we were not expecting.

On the whole this is an amazing product. Thanks to the balm you get much more powerful climaxes for both partners and the tin makes it extremely portable while keeping it clean as well as private. I would highly recommend this item to everyone.

Pros
Loved everything about this great little set.
Cons
Nothing, it is great.
Bottom Line
Grab one today x.

No comments:

Post a Comment