Friday, 8 June 2012

lovehoney review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18122

 

Better to look at, 23 Mar 2012


by Hellkat, a Married Straight Female from United Kingdom

Overall Rating:
3 out of 10
Attractiveness:
Tracey Cox Supersex Contour Body Curve Vibrator (new window)6 out of 10
Quietness:
2 out of 10
Ease of Use:
7 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
7 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
2 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
1 out of 10

Came well packaged, and I liked the box.

My first thoughts on this was it looked great. Although I'm not a fan of pink it wasn't too bad and it felt great in your hands, very smooth, and I loved the curve and overall shape of the vibe.

Once batteries were inserted (which was nice and simple), I tried out the 4 settings. Although on the lower settings it's nice and quiet, the stronger ones are a lot louder, far too loud for me to comfortably use unless the house was completely empty.

This vibe didn't do much for me as a clit stimulator, which was a huge disappointment, but it did feel nice once inserted - although I think even the "strong" setting wasn't strong enough.

On the whole I think this would be a great vibe for first timers or for those who enjoy more subtle stimulation.

Pros
Feel and shape.
Cons
Not strong enough and far too loud.
Bottom Line
Not bad if it's your first vibe but had better.

No comments:

Post a Comment