Friday, 8 June 2012

lovehoney review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1487

Must have, 21 Mar 2012


by Hellkat, a Married Straight Female from United Kingdom

Beginners Basic Chunky Waterproof Vibrating Cock Ring (new window)Overall Rating:
10 out of 10
Attractiveness:
10 out of 10
Quietness:
10 out of 10
Ease of Use:
10 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
10 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
10 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
10 out of 10

First off can I just say bargain.

This ring may not seem like much but it's now fast becoming one of my favourites

It fits nice and snug round hubby's manhood without being to tight. This little guy stays in place and hits the spot every damn time. The larger bullet head means not only does it tease your clit with every thrust but it stimulates around it too, which for me adds to the excitement. I came very hard and was screaming out in orgasm in only a couple of minutes with this ring and it had me going off again like a rocket mere seconds later (which is a rarity for me).

I love the fact it's 100% waterproof and I've used this for solo play in the bath and with my hubby in the shower.

This little ring is definitely getting a good work out and can I just say it's more than keeping up with the pace, no splitting whatsoever, looks just as yummy now as it did the day I took it out of the packet.

Well done for this marvellous piece of toy heaven :-) x

Pros
It's waterproof, has great vibrations and really hits the spot.
Cons
Absolutely nothing, love love, love it.
Bottom Line
Fast becoming one of my fav toys ;-) Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment