Friday, 8 June 2012

love honey review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22199&reviewid=41038#customer_reviews

 

Lively little guy, 20 Mar 2012

by Hellkat, a Married Straight Female from United Kingdom
Overall Rating:
10 out of 10
Lovehoney Love Bear Bullet Vibrator (new window)Attractiveness:
10 out of 10
Quietness:
7 out of 10
Ease of Use:
10 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
10 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
10 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
10 out of 10
I got this guy on a whim. I'm a huge toy fan with a collection way into the 30s. I don't usually go for "too girly" but I saw the Love Bear on offer and I went for it

And boy oh boy am I glad I did. He may be small but he knows how to rock your world. Had me cumming in just a couple of minuets and I came HARD. It was fabulous

I got this bear in green but now I plan on getting it in each colour ;-)

This toy is great for all you newbies not sure of yourselves and what you'll like, and it's a great one for "toy shy" guys as it's very non-threatening.

It's small so he can be your secret travel guide and it's reasonably quiet so If like me you like some fun on the go.

Play away ;-) Enjoy x
Pros
Strong vibrations, love the feel.
Cons
Nothing absolutely love it.
Bottom Line
Highly recommended to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment